Electronic Health Records Professional (EHRP)
EHR School in New Jersey
5.0 out of 5.0
COURSE PREREQUISITE(S): High School Diploma , GED , Entrance Test
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Plan, develop, maintain, or operate a variety of health record indexes or storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store, or
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into
- Compile and maintain patients' medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care
- Process and prepare business or government forms.
- Process patient admission or discharge documents,using appropriate computer software (MEDISOFT).
- Manage date and maintain it in a electronic form
- Compile medical documents for statical reports
- Perform data backup with proper storage technique
- Enter accurate data for each patient
- Develop new workflows
- Medical software application knowledge
- Medical coding application
- Application of billing procedures
- Compiling patient chart
- Reimbursement procedures using electronic health records
- Transferring data from paper to electronic form
- Managing clinical documentation
- Personal health record compilation and maintenance
- Performing administrative task
- To gather and assemble patient information electronically
NOTE FOR STUDENTS :-AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM, THE STUDENT MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO SIT FOR Certified Electronic Health Records Professional